Welcome to my life - full of Quilty Treasures and Family!



Saturday, March 5, 2011

UFO's

I noticed that I'm supposed to finish UFO #4 this month - oh, dear, that is my "Roll, Roll, Cotton Boll" - and I'm having a really slow start on it.  If I work on nothing else, I might get it halfway done this month, but there are still a lot of things I need to finish first - like the three quilts in line to be quilted for others!

I finished the binding on my Mystery Quilt - which I will call "Procrastination"  because I put off finishing it for so long.  It will hang on the wall overlooking the entry to our home - replacing a quilt that has been there for over ten years, and could use a good washing  and retirement on someone's bed!

Texas weather - gotta love it.  This past week it was beautiful!  Today, cold and windy.  I guess Spring is not quite here yet.  I had planned on cleaning out the garden today, but it is a bit chilly! No - make that cold.  My dear hubby said he would begin clearing out some of the weeds, but he got sidetracked trying to put up trim in the playhouse.  There is always tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I love this quilt and what a fitting name! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete