Welcome to my life - full of Quilty Treasures and Family!



Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Busy Week!

I have done very little quilting this past weekend - it was Mother's Day and I spent it with family.  I did get the binding done on a quilt for my son-in-law.  I'm so slow when it comes to bindings, and I'm always so anxious to get the quilt finished that it seems that much slower!  I've had lots to do at my day job, and meetings at night, so I'm really ready to get some quilting done.  But... the AC upstairs in my studio is on the blink - the repairman is due this week to put a new unit in for the second floor.  It is a bit warm up there - but I just might brave the heat and get that binding made and attached for the quilt for my friend.  Then I can bring the quilt downstairs for the handwork!

I visited with my accounting guru about setting up my quilting business last week.  I have a lot to do!  But it is exciting to begin a new endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment