Welcome to my life - full of Quilty Treasures and Family!



Monday, November 22, 2010

Some pics and progress

I have been sewing and working on the studio the past couple of nights.  I finished some napkins I started several years (yes!) ago - bought the Marimekko fabric and put it away for napkins, made a couple, then forgot about it!  Anyway, I got them done and ready for Thanksgiving! 
I'm also posting the pic of the table runner - it is quilted, bound and already on the table!  My middle daughter has admired it and may end up with it!  It all depends on how attached to it I get!


Thanksgiving is just a few days away and I have so much to do to get ready for the big day.  I am already getting food prepared and frozen for dinner, but for some reason this year, I'm not as worried about getting everything ready.  Is this what happens when you get older - you just do what needs to be done without a lot of fussing over every detail?  I'm going to enjoy having family around the table and being thankful for each and every one of them,  even though some can't be here this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment